Subscribers to The Barnes Review
receive a 10% discount
on all book and video purchases placed over the phone. Call us toll-free at 1-877-773-9077 (or ++1-951-587-6936 from abroad) to place your order charged to your Visa, Master, AmEx or Discover Card. If shopping online, please leave a note in the box "Special Instructions or Comments About Your Order" on checkout page 2 (Delivery Information), and we will give you a 10% credit for your next purchase with us. (For security reasons we do not store any information about our subscribers on our server, so this discount service cannot be calculated automatically.)
No subscriber yet?
Click here to subscribe.
Auschwitz Lies. Legends, Lies, and Prejudices on the Holocaust
- French biochemist G. Wellers exposed the Leuchter Report as "fallacious" — he exposed only his own grotesque incompetence.
- "Polish researcher Prof. J. Markiewicz proved with analysis that Zyklon B was used in the gas chambers of Auschwitz" — Markiewicz fabricated his results.
- "Chemist Dr. Richard Green showed that the revisionists' chemical arguments are flawed" — Green actually had to admit that the revisionists are right.
- "Prof. Zimmerman proved that the crematories in Auschwitz could cremate all victims of the claimed mass murder." — as an accountant, Zimmerman proved only his lack of knowledge.
- "Profs. M. Shermer and A. Grobman refuted the entire array of revisionist arguments" — they merely covered a tiny fraction of revisionist arguments, and botched their attempt at refutation.
- "Keren, McCarthy, and Mazal found the 'Holes of Death' proving the existence of the Auschwitz gas chambers" — they twisted evidence to support their case and suppressed facts refuting it.
These and other untruths are treated in this book and exposed for what they really are: political lies created to ostracize dissident historians and to keep the entire western world in merciless Holocaust servitude.
Click her to look at this book's Table of Contents and its first chapter.
Holocaust Handbooks, Volume 18, slightly revised 2nd edition 2011; 404 pp. pb, 6"×9", b/w ill., bibl., index
Add to Cart:
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 21 July, 2010.
Customers who bought this product also purchased...